SGA Weekly Wrap-up, week of 2/28/2016
Here’s some of the things SGA got done this week!
- The Department of Health and Wellness held its “How to Love” event, wherein the Director of Health and Wellness talked to students about healthy and unhealthy practices in relationships.
- The Department of Student Groups updated its student group officer database after the February 29th deadline to receive updated information from organizations.
- The Senate confirmed Lacey Davis for the position of Sports Club Representative.
- The Senate passed Bill #6 concerning revisions to the SGA Election Policy.
- The Senate passed resolution #29 concerning the mandatory inclusion of hate bias incidents on university syllabi.
- The Senate passed Budget Bill #3 concerning the appropriation of $45,000 in the fiscal year 2016 Student Government Association Operating Budget.
- Senators began planning a mental health panel to be held March 28th. A meeting was scheduled with Dowell Health Center for a possible collaboration for the event.